"TO CHANGE OR NOT TO CHANGE: THAT IS THE QUESTION!
ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS EDUCATION IN A TRANSFORMING SOCIETY"
Wednesday 22nd - Saturday 25th August 2018
22nd European Economics Education Conference
The AEEE Conference 2018 is an international gathering of educators and researchers with professional interests in all aspects of economics and business education in Europe and worldwide.
At this conference you can:
- Be inspired: explore new approaches, get some fresh ideas;
- Exchange experiences with specialists and other teachers;
- Find new ideas to take to your students;
- Join in - get in contact with teachers from Europe and beyond;
- Discover innovative instructional methods;
- Feel Copenhagen the city with the happiest people.
If you are interested in contributing a presentation at the conference, see Call for contributions
For information about general participation or logistics, kindly contact the Conference Organizer: Orla Duedahl
Theme 1: Business economics, financial literacy and entrepreneurship.