"TO CHANGE OR NOT TO CHANGE: THAT IS THE QUESTION!
ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS EDUCATION IN A TRANSFORMING SOCIETY"
Wednesday 22nd - Saturday 25th August 2018
22nd European Economics Education Conference
You are encouraged to register soon. After July 1, there will be a € 30 supplemental fee
for late registration. Click here to register
The AEEE Conference 2018 is an international gathering of educators and researchers with professional interests in all aspects of economics and business education in Europe and worldwide.
At this conference you can:
- Be inspired: explore new approaches, get some fresh ideas;
- Exchange experiences with specialists and other teachers;
- Find new ideas to take to your students;
- Join in - get in contact with teachers from Europe and beyond;
- Discover innovative instructional methods;
- Feel Copenhagen the city with the happiest people.
If you are interested in contributing a presentation at the conference, see Call for contributions
For information about general participation or logistics, kindly contact the Conference Organizer: Orla Duedahl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the first time ever we can announce the host city for the second conference that has been programmed.
We will be in Lyon in 2022. Freiburg 2020
Our 23rd European Economics Education Conference will be held in Freiburg Germany.
Our host will be Pädagogische Hochschule Freiburg. Holiday Greetings
Photocredits see https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:CargoNet_Di_12_Euro_4000_L%C3%B8nsdal_-_Bolna.jpg More news